St Pancras Clinical Research (SPCR) offers people living in southern England the opportunity to take part in the development of new medicines for memory loss problems, including Alzheimer’s Disease. If you are interested in taking part in one of our trials please click the button below to take our eligibility test:Eligibility Check
Help us develop new medicines for Alzheimer’s Disease
You could be eligible for one of our clinical research studies, if you, or someone you know, has been:
- Diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease, or
- Suffers from mild memory issues.
Please complete the form below or contact us for a confidential discussion on:
Tel: 0203 865 1142
Your safety and well-being is our priority and we operate under the international regulations governing clinical trials and in full partnership with your GP.
Our patients benefit from:
- access to specialist doctors;
- a variety of diagnostic tests;
- regular comprehensive medical check-ups;
- early access to potential new medicines; and,
- reimbursement for travel and time expenses.
Our friendly and comfortable clinic is just a 5 minute walk from King’s Cross St Pancras Station.