St Pancras Clinical Research (SPCR) offers people living in southern England the opportunity to take part in the development of new medicines to help relieve Osteoarthritis.
Help us develop new medicines for combating Osteoarthritis (OA)
You could be eligible for one of our clinical research studies, if you, or someone you know, has been:
- Recently diagnosed with Osteoarthritis (OA)
- Are willing and able to commute to London to regular study visits
Please complete the form below or contact us for a confidential discussion on:
Tel: 0203 865 1142
Your safety and well-being is our priority and we operate under the international regulations governing clinical trials and in full partnership with your GP.
Our patients benefit from:
- access to specialist doctors;
- a variety of diagnostic tests;
- regular comprehensive medical check-ups;
- early access to potential new medicines; and,
- reimbursement for travel and time expenses.
Our brand new, friendly and comfortable clinic is less than 5 minutes walk from Barbican underground, 8 minutes from Farringdon and 12 minutes from Liverpool Street.