St Pancras Clinical Research (SPCR) offers people living in southern England the opportunity to take part in the development of new medicines for chronic pain, in particular pain in or around a scar from previous surgery. If you are interested in taking part in one of our trials please click the button below to take our eligibility test:Eligibility Check
Help us develop new medicines for Chronic Scar Pain
You could be eligible for one of our clinical research studies, if you, or someone you know:
- have pain in or around a scar from previous abdominal or chest surgery
- this pain can be shooting, throbbing, stabbing, burning or aching
Please complete the form below or contact us for a confidential discussion on:
Tel: 0203 865 1142
Your safety and well-being is our priority and we operate under the international regulations governing clinical trials and in full partnership with your GP.
Our patients benefit from:
- access to specialist doctors;
- a variety of diagnostic tests;
- regular comprehensive medical check-ups;
- early access to potential new medicines; and,
- reimbursement for travel and time expenses.
Our friendly and comfortable clinic is just a 5 minute walk from King’s Cross St Pancras Station.